Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Crappy days

Have you ever had a crappy day? No, I mean a really shitty day? A day where you get up in the morning and can't think of anything else besides ... going back to sleep again? A day where you want to yell at everybody, no, I mean literally everybody and just because they dare to look at you in a way that you don't like, no, meaning don't like AT ALL? A day where when somebody (a client or, worse, your mother!) calls with a request, you want to simply yell: shut up and call back tomorrow or better: don't ever call back again! A day where other people laughs and talks simply get on your nerves and you want to yell at them: could you just shut up (well, maybe I'd leave out the "could you" part and add the not very elegant f-word SMILE).

Oh my.

I had such a day yesterday. I wanted to yell. I wanted to swear. I wanted to argue. I wanted to tell people to shut up.
Especially, I wanted the day to be over.
Yes! As rapidly as possible. Please?? Please!!

I finally did not yell, I did not swear either. I figured that remaining silent would be the best solution (for everybody). I had a short "misunderstanding" with one of my office colleagues but then he started to laugh saying: I can see, today is not your day! Well, the guy GOT THAT ONE RIGHT. (I apologized this morning and he simply smilied at me, saying that such days happen to everybody - what a cutie :-))

I have no idea why I had such a bad day. No obvious reason. None at all. Atypical for me, by the way. I do have moods (oh, I do!!) but rarely have such ... an aggressive one!
Luckily for me I had only one person to apologize to this morning (the mentioned colleague), even though the ladies at my line dance course were wondering why I wasn't my usual chatty self but I can live with that.

I went to bed pretty early. Hoping that, please, pretty please, my mood would improve overnight.

Luckily, it did.

No comments: